The Governors of Belmont Primary School are seeking to appoint 2 excellent teachers for September 2017.
Both posts are Fixed Term 1st September 2017 - 31st August 2018 with the possibility to extend the contract.
The successful candidate will have:
• proven themselves to be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner;
• excellent behaviour management skills;
• an excellent understanding of the subject knowledge required to teach primary pupils and an excellent command of Standard English;
• an excellent understanding of assessment for learning and a real commitment to securing the best possible progress for all pupils;
• a real desire to collaborate and develop professionally; and
• high levels of emotional intelligence to establish positive relationships with pupils and colleagues and to contribute to maintaining the calm, working atmosphere that our pupils enjoy.
Our school can offer:
• a friendly, caring and supportive team;
• quality professional development opportunities in collaboration with other schools in the ECCLT, LTSA (Landmark Teaching Schools Alliance) and GEL (Guisborough Extended Learning)
• well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils; and
• supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and should be returned to School.
Belmont Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009)
Closing date: Friday 24th March.
Shortlisting: Monday 27th March.
Interviews: Thursday 30th March.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and will take place on:
Thursday 9th March at 3:45pm
Friday 10th March at 9.30am
Monday 13th March at 3:30pm
To book a place on any of these visits, please contact:
Mrs Allen (Business Manager) on (01287) 635332
Belmont Primary School
Tel: 01287 635332
As per its Pay Policy Statement published under section 38, Localism Act 2011, in the absence of any exceptional circumstances which render it necessary in the best interests of the authority to do so, the Council will generally not re-engage any individual whom has previously been employed by the Council and left that employment with the benefit of a severance, early retirement or redundancy payment.