Skip to content
View All Jobs
Advanced Job Search
Association of North East Councils
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Coast & Country Housing
County Durham Housing Group
Darlington Borough Council
Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service
Durham County Council
First Class Supply & Training
Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Schools & Academies
NECA - North East Combined Authority
New College Durham
Newcastle City Council
North East Local Enterprise Partnership
North East Regional Employers Organisation
North Tyneside Council
Northumberland County Council
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
South Tyneside Council
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland City Council
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service
Your Homes Newcastle
How to use this website
The recruitment process
How to apply
Hints & tips
Frequently asked questions
About this site
Our Talent pool
Eligibility to Work
Quick Job Search
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Arts / Tourism
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Catering / Cleaning
Democratic Services/ Registrars
Environmental Health / Trading Standards
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Executive / Managerial
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Fire and Rescue (On Call)
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
Fire and Rescue (Wholetime)
Health and Safety
HR / Training
Manual / Trades / Transport
Marketing / Media / Communications
Planning / Building Control
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Schools - Support
Schools - Teaching
Social Care - Adult Service
Social Care - Children Service
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Select a job category
Previous 24 hours
Select a date period
Up to £10,000
£10,001 to £20,000
£20,001 to £30,000
£30,001 to £40,000
£40,001 to £50,000
Select Salary Band value
Enter your search text
Advanced Job Search
You are here:
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£16,781 - £17,072
Schools - Support
Job Description for Caretaker April 17.pdf
Caretaker Job Spec April 17.pdf
CES Support Staff Application Form.doc
CES Application Notes.pdf
CES Recruitment Monitoring Form.doc
CES Rehabilitation Form.doc
Corpus Christi Primary School, a Catholic Academy
(Part of St Hilda’s Catholic Academy Trust)
Cargo Fleet Lane
Tel: 01642 211597
Fax: 01642 231916
Head Teacher: Mrs C Baker
Salary: Grade D £16,781 - £17,072
Hours per week: 37 hours per week
Governors of Corpus Christi Primary School are seeking to appoint a hard-working, flexible, enthusiastic and reliable
to join our team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent organisational skills and can prioritise work effectively.
- Good ICT Skills and communication skills
- Highly motivated, dedicated and reliable
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Has pride in the appearance of the school (internal and external)
- Forward thinking and ability to use their initiative
- Can communicate with outside agencies and visitors
- Has a good standard of DIY skills covering all aspects of building maintenance and H&S compliance.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring high standards with regards to the appearance of the site at all times.
- Site security, acting as a designated key holder.
- Operating and management of the heating, lighting, fire and security systems
- Arranging emergency repairs.
- DIY skills, minor repairs and general site maintenance.
- Overseeing of contractors and deliveries.
- Undertaking general portage duties, including moving of furniture, deliveries and equipment.
- Performing duties / checks in line with health & safety regulations, COSHH, risk assessments, fire regulations.
- To take action where hazards are identified.
- Cleaning identified in school buildings and grounds daily (internal & external).
- Collect and assemble waste for collection.
- Knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding.
The school offers:
- A strong, supportive ethos
- Happy, enthusiastic and friendly pupils
- Hard working and talented colleagues
- Good professional development opportunities
- Supportive governors and parents
Candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement.
All applications must be made on the CES application form, as attached. The form can also be downloaded from the CES website
. Hard copies are available from the school.
Corpus Christi Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Clearance.
Tuesday 2nd May 2017 12 noon
Back to top
Terms and Conditions