Skip to content
View All Jobs
Advanced Job Search
Association of North East Councils
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Coast & Country Housing
County Durham Housing Group
Darlington Borough Council
Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service
Durham County Council
First Class Supply & Training
Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Schools & Academies
NECA - North East Combined Authority
New College Durham
Newcastle City Council
North East Local Enterprise Partnership
North East Regional Employers Organisation
North Tyneside Council
Northumberland County Council
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
South Tyneside Council
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland City Council
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service
Your Homes Newcastle
How to use this website
The recruitment process
How to apply
Hints & tips
Frequently asked questions
About this site
Our Talent pool
Eligibility to Work
Quick Job Search
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Arts / Tourism
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Catering / Cleaning
Democratic Services/ Registrars
Environmental Health / Trading Standards
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Executive / Managerial
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Fire and Rescue (On Call)
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
Fire and Rescue (Wholetime)
Health and Safety
HR / Training
Manual / Trades / Transport
Marketing / Media / Communications
Planning / Building Control
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Schools - Support
Schools - Teaching
Social Care - Adult Service
Social Care - Children Service
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Select a job category
Previous 24 hours
Select a date period
Up to £10,000
£10,001 to £20,000
£20,001 to £30,000
£30,001 to £40,000
£40,001 to £50,000
Select Salary Band value
Enter your search text
Advanced Job Search
You are here:
Key Stage 1 Teacher - Mill Lane Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£22,467 - £33,160 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Supporting Documents Unavailable from NEJ.docx
We are looking to appoint a skilled, committed and enthusiastic KS1 practitioner to join our friendly and happy school.
We need someone who is:
- Passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being.
- A teacher with experience in Key Stage 1.
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all our children.
- Passionate about the delivery of a dynamic and inspiring curriculum.
- Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills.
The appointed person should be able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative to ensure quality education for all pupils.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about enabling children to achieve success.
- Is well motivated and committed to providing a stimulating, happy and caring learning environment where children are valued as individuals.
- Have a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
- Offer a special blend of determination, innovative thinking, creative problem solving, resilience and humour.
In return we offer the opportunity to:
- Work with enthusiastic and responsive children who enjoy school
- Play a part in the continuing development of our school
- Work with a dedicated and committed team of staff, governors and parents
- Receive support for continued professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement. Please ring to make an appointment 01642 860055.
Further details including the person specification and application forms are available by emailing a request to Mrs Tremaine at
Completed applications should be returned by 9.00am on the closing date.
Mill Lane Primary School, Wellington Street, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 1QX.
Back to top
Terms and Conditions