The Board of Directors are seeking to appoint a dedicated, inspiring and creative Head of School at Bishopton Redmarshall CE Primary School, Darlington's rural jewel.
The Academy Council are looking for applicants who have experience of:
- working successfully as part of a senior leadership team;
- demonstrable success in raising standards and meeting challenging targets;
- rigorous monitoring of data to ensure that all pupils achieve.
And applicants who can show evidence that they:
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils and staff;
- Are committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning and assessment with an in-depth knowledge of the National Curriculum;
- Have the ability to coach and mentor members of a team in order to drive through the changes needed to move the school to Good or better.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information, application forms and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs J Pearson, School Business Manager on (01325) 300326.
An application form and further details are available from Mrs J Pearson, School Business Manager.
Due to the school's rural location, and an absence of public transport, it is advisable that the individual has access to their own transport.
All completed application packs must be returned to the School at the above address marked for the attention of Mrs J Pearson, School Business Manager.
Federation of Bishopton Redmarshall and Heighington CE Primary Schools, Hopelands, Heighington, Darlington, Telephone: 01325 300326. Executive Head Teacher: Mr M.N.Parker
27/04/2017 and 28/04/2017