Skip to content
View All Jobs
Advanced Job Search
Association of North East Councils
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Coast & Country Housing
County Durham Housing Group
Darlington Borough Council
Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service
Durham County Council
First Class Supply & Training
Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Schools & Academies
NECA - North East Combined Authority
New College Durham
Newcastle City Council
North East Local Enterprise Partnership
North East Regional Employers Organisation
North Tyneside Council
Northumberland County Council
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
South Tyneside Council
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland City Council
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service
Your Homes Newcastle
How to use this website
The recruitment process
How to apply
Hints & tips
Frequently asked questions
About this site
Our Talent pool
Eligibility to Work
Quick Job Search
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Arts / Tourism
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Catering / Cleaning
Democratic Services/ Registrars
Environmental Health / Trading Standards
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Executive / Managerial
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Fire and Rescue (On Call)
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
Fire and Rescue (Wholetime)
Health and Safety
HR / Training
Manual / Trades / Transport
Marketing / Media / Communications
Planning / Building Control
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Schools - Support
Schools - Teaching
Social Care - Adult Service
Social Care - Children Service
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Select a job category
Previous 24 hours
Select a date period
Up to £10,000
£10,001 to £20,000
£20,001 to £30,000
£30,001 to £40,000
£40,001 to £50,000
Select Salary Band value
Enter your search text
Advanced Job Search
You are here:
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Leadership Point 6-10 £44,102 - £48, 710
Schools - Teaching
Deputy Headteacher 13.04.17 JD.docx
Deputy Headteacher 13.04.17 PS.doc
Deputy Headteacher 13.04.17 AD.doc
Due to the recent retirement of our Deputy Head, the governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher. The successful applicant will be able to share the vision of the Headteacher, staff and governors to continue its journey towards excellence.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who will:
• Be a practising Catholic, committed to enhancing the Catholic Life of the School
• To continue the school improvement journey.
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is able to promote, model and share exemplary teaching and learning practice.
• Have successful experience of raising and maintaining standards of achievement for pupils across the primary age range.
• Be ready and able to take responsibility for key areas of school improvement, curriculum, assessment and day to day management, including a key stage team.
• Have a good understanding of assessment and data analysis.
• Have excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to lead, motivate, support and inspire staff.
• A commitment to on-going, current and innovative use of research and associated curriculum development.
We can offer: -
• A warm welcoming school where the children are happy, well behaved and eager to learn.
• A strong Catholic Ethos where everyone is valued
• A committed and welcoming team of staff and governors.
• Committed and supportive parents /carers.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• The opportunity to work in a successful school committed to further improvement.
• A pivotal role in the leadership and management of our school.
Visits to the school by applicants are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Tweddle in our school office to arrange an appointment.
Applications must be on the standard CES application form which can be downloaded from the CESEW website (www.cesew.org.uk) and should be returned to Mrs Williams, the Headteacher, at the address below or by email
Information packs with C.E.S. are available from the school during office hours or by email request.
The Governing Body and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Only those applications submitted using the CES application form will be considered.
THE POST IS NOT OPEN TO JOB SHARE
Closing date: 2nd May 12 noon
Short listing: 5th May
Interviews: 18th May
Successful shortlisted candidates will be observed in current school prior to interview.
St. Joseph’s RC Primary School
Musgrave Street Hartlepool TS24 7HT
Tel. No: 01429 272747 Fax. No: 01429 272747 Email:
Back to top
Terms and Conditions