Skip to content
View All Jobs
Advanced Job Search
Association of North East Councils
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Coast & Country Housing
County Durham Housing Group
Darlington Borough Council
Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service
Durham County Council
First Class Supply & Training
Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Schools & Academies
NECA - North East Combined Authority
New College Durham
Newcastle City Council
North East Local Enterprise Partnership
North East Regional Employers Organisation
North Tyneside Council
Northumberland County Council
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
South Tyneside Council
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland City Council
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service
Your Homes Newcastle
How to use this website
The recruitment process
How to apply
Hints & tips
Frequently asked questions
About this site
Our Talent pool
Eligibility to Work
Quick Job Search
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Arts / Tourism
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Catering / Cleaning
Democratic Services/ Registrars
Environmental Health / Trading Standards
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Executive / Managerial
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Fire and Rescue (On Call)
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
Fire and Rescue (Wholetime)
Health and Safety
HR / Training
Manual / Trades / Transport
Marketing / Media / Communications
Planning / Building Control
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Schools - Support
Schools - Teaching
Social Care - Adult Service
Social Care - Children Service
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Select a job category
Previous 24 hours
Select a date period
Up to £10,000
£10,001 to £20,000
£20,001 to £30,000
£30,001 to £40,000
£40,001 to £50,000
Select Salary Band value
Enter your search text
Advanced Job Search
You are here:
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/03/2017 23:59
£22,467 - £38,250 Annually
Schools - Teaching
Class Teachers KS2 - St Bedes.pdf
This job is closed for applications.
The Governors of St Bede's RC Primary School are seeking to appoint highly motivated, inspirational and creative Class Teachers, who are committed to promoting and enhancing education in our school where the 'Catholic Life is outstanding. Governors, leaders and staff have high expectations and a shared vision with regard to the Catholic mission and ethos of the school. The well-being and personal development of each child is at the heart of this inclusive community.' Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle RE Inspection March 2015.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Plan, prepare and teach the National Curriculum ensuring teaching is of the highest standard.
- Create a stimulating, organised and interactive learning environment.
- Work co-operatively as part of a team, including planning work for support staff.
- Use ICT effectively in teaching and learning and as an embedded part of the curriculum.
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and other members of staff.
- Maintain good discipline in line with the school's behaviour policy.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils systematically.
- Mark and return work within agreed time frame, provide feedback and set targets for pupils.
- Work within the Code of Practice relating to Special Needs.
- Is ideally a practising Catholic or a committed Christian who will support St Bede's school mission and ethos.
We can offer you;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and very well behaved children who are eager to learn.
- Friendly, hardworking and dedicated colleagues who are keen to support.
- Supportive Parents and Governors.
- A well-resourced learning environment.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
- A continuously improving school.
This post is suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers.
Further details including job description and person specification are available from the school. Application forms are available directly from the Catholic Education Service website on the following link:
If you would like to visit school please call 01325 466411 to arrange an appointment. All completed forms must be returned to the Mrs King, Head Teacher, at the school via email to
or by post to the address below by 12 noon on the closing date.
St Bedes RC Primary School, Kingsway, Darlington, DL1 3ES
Telephone: (01325) 466411
Back to top
Terms and Conditions